Mike and Samantha (Powhatan, VA)

Mike and Samantha (Powhatan, VA)

"In 2010 an aerosol can exploded in our laundry room, pretty much ruining it VRS to the RESCUE! They came, gave us their opinion as to what 
could be done to make the room right again, and gave us written estimates in a very timely fashion. They helped us work with our insurance adjuster 
and made the process painless. They were tidy, nice and respectful of our house and our wishes. They arrived on time and kept us abreast of any 
developments regarding restoration. The room looks just like it did before the disaster, and we would definitely use VRS again and can recommend 
them without hesitation to anyone. This is the best experience with any contractor that we have had.
2014-05-19T03:31:39-04:00